Once you have downloaded all the above resources, it’s time to prepare the Individual Circles Visual so that your child/student can start using the same. Here are the steps to follow:
- Cut the Front Facing Relationship Cards into 6 square pieces along the marked borders.
- Cut the Back Facing Relationship Cards into 6 square pieces along the marked borders.
- Using an adhesive or glue, stick the front and back side at the back of each other. You should now have 6 cards with color prints on both front and back.
- I suggest you consider laminating the each card so that it can withstand regular use
- Punch a small hole at the top left corner of each card
- Using a string, or a key ring, bundle them all together. In the end, this is how the finished visual should look like:
Download this image for your reference
That’s it, you are done! Now scroll down to the next section.